The Interfaith Works Clothing Center in Rockville provides low-income families with clothing and home goods free of charge.
***Due to COVID-19, all clients must make an appointment to shop for clothes at the Interfaith Works Clothing Center. You must also wear masks and have your temperature taken upon arrival.
For appointments in September, please click here.
To slow the spread of coronavirus, we’ve allocated Wednesday shopping appointments exclusively for seniors and those with disabilities. For a Wednesday appointment in September, please click here.
– The Interfaith Works HUB distributes donated food & toiletries to Montgomery County residents every Friday from 11am-1pm.
– Learn about other food assistance programs in Montgomery County by calling 311 and asking for the Food Access Call Center, or filling out the Montgomery County Food Assistance form (available in 7 different languages).
– Single, homeless adults from Montgomery County can visit the Interfaith Works Empowerment Center in Silver Spring Monday-Friday, 9:00 am-5:00 pm. From November through March, the facility also provides safe overnight shelter during weather emergencies such as extreme cold or heat. Intake hours are 8:00 am-10:00 pm. First come, first served. Please call (301) 585-4471 for more information.
– Montgomery County’s Crisis Center is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for those needing emergency shelter and homeless related resources.
– Homeless families with children should go to the closest Department of Health & Human Services location between 9:00 am-5:00 pm.
Please call Interfaith Works Connections at (240) 641-6307 for additional information, including resources and referrals for vocational services, English/literacy classes, furniture, and behavioral health.