Give to Interfaith Works
Your donation will help our neighbors lift themselves out of poverty and homelessness through programs that prevent, stabilize and empower:
If you prefer to support Interfaith Works via check, please mail your contribution to:
114 West Montgomery Ave.
Rockville, MD 20850
Interfaith Works is an independent, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization registered within the State of Maryland. Gifts to Interfaith Works are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
Other Giving Options
For information on how to give gifts of securities, real estate and personal property, life insurance or bequests, please contact Suzanne Lofhjelm, email@example.com.
Interfaith Works participates in the United Way and Combined Federal Campaigns for private and federal employees and in the Maryland Charity Campaign for employees of the State of Maryland. Please designate Interfaith Works in your workplace giving.
United Way: #8230
Combined Federal Campaign: #77702
Many employers offer programs to employees and retirees to match charitable contributions. Check with your human resources department and send their matching gift form along with your gift to Interfaith Works.
There are a number of opportunities to make an in-kind donation to support Interfaith Works. Donate gently used clothing and home goods to the Interfaith Works Clothing Center Tuesday-Friday, 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM, or Saturdays 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM on at our center, 751 Twinbrook Parkway, Rockville, MD 20851.
Make a donation to support our other programs and centers through Interfaith Works' Wish List.
A great way to involve your friends, family, and faith community is by hosting a drive for the items Interfaith Works programs need most.
- Supplies: Liquid laundry detergent (high-efficiency/HE), dish and hand soap, and locks.
- Travel-sized toiletries: toothpaste; toothbrushes, lotion, shampoo, soap, ALCOHOL FREE mouthwash, deodorant, hand sanitizer.
- Clothing: Gloves, hats, scarves, pajamas, sports bras (small to XL), shoes, umbrellas, ponchos.
- Home goods: New pillows, twin sheet sets, fleece blankets, paper napkins and plates, bath towels, washcloths.
- Food: Breakfast foods (cereal, oatmeal packets, breakfast bars, coffee, sugar, creamer, tea), peanut butter, jelly, pasta, pasta sauce (please, no vodka or wine-based sauces), canned or frozen vegetables and fruits, fresh vegetables and fruits, rice, dried beans.
- Backpacks and school supplies
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.