- Not All Items Are Reusable!
- IWCC accepts most lightly used clothing and home goods. If the items are clean, complete (all pieces/parts included and attached) and in good condition, they will probably be accepted. Items that are ripped, dirty, broken, inoperative, or missing pieces are NOT reusable. Please do not donate such items. It takes a village.
- Bins available for a no-touch drop off
- Hours for donation drop off are:
- Tuesday – Thursday 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Saturday 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Gently used clothing
- Small Appliances
- Household items
- Miscellaneous Items
Items NOT Accepted
- Ice Skates, Roller Skates, Ski’s
- Electronics more than 5 years old
- Exercise Equipment
- Golf Clubs
Welcome Baby program
Please help new moms and babies get off to a great start! The following layette items are needed:
- newborn-sized diapers
- 0-3 month clothing
- "onesies" (0-3 month size)
- receiving blankets
- burp cloths
- diaper bags
To donate baby items, please contact the Interfaith Works Clothing Center, 301.424.3796.
A great way to involve your friends, family, and faith community is by hosting a drive for the items Interfaith Works' programs need most. To learn about our greatest need, arrange for a drop-off, or find out more, please call 301-762-8682.
Items can be purchased and delivered to our offices at 751 Twinbrook Ave, Rockville MD 20851, or click here to donate items through our Amazon Wishlist