Priscilla’s House provides permanent housing for as many as 7 women who are experiencing homelessness and have mental health diagnoses. In a group home setting with 24-hour support and case management, the program links clients to mental health treatment, Interfaith Work’s Vocational Services Program, and other resources to become more self-sufficient and move to more stable, permanent housing.
– Prepare bagged lunches (no more than 20 at a time),
– Prepare dinner offsite and deliver or cook dinner on-site with residents between 6pm and 7pm
– Cook weekend brunch for the residents on-site, or drop off prepared brunch instead
(2-3 volunteers at one time, not appropriate for young children)
Questions about volunteering or want to schedule a group to volunteer at Priscilla’s House? Please contact Gina Esipila beforehand at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Priscilla’s House currently accepts the following goods for donation:
– Cleaning supplies (bleach, Clorox wipes, mops, brooms, dish soap, nitrile gloves, laundry detergent, etc.)
– Paper Goods (toilet paper, paper towels, napkins, etc.)
– Touchless Thermometers
If you’d like to donate any of the above goods to Priscilla’s House, please contact Gina Esipila to coordinate drop-off or shipment at email@example.com.