Becky’s House is a residential community that houses up to eight senior women with disabilities, many of whom have been homeless for decades with no place to go. Interfaith Works provides intensive case management and 24-hour oversight to improve the overall health and stability of these women.
– Prepare bagged lunches (no more than 10 at a time)
– Prepare dinner offsite or cook on-site with residents from 5:00pm – 6:00pm
– Prepare weekend brunch offsite or on-site with residents
– Host a bingo, board game, or arts & crafts night
– Garden and complete yard work with/for our residents
Questions about volunteering or want to volunteer with a group at Becky’s House? Please contact Gina Esipila at email@example.com.
Becky’s House currently accepts the following goods for donation:
– Cleaning supplies (bleach, Clorox wipes, mops, brooms, dish soap, nitrile gloves, laundry detergent, etc.)
– Paper Goods (toilet paper, paper towels, napkins, etc.)
– Touchless Thermometers
If you’d like to donate any of the above goods to Becky’s House, please contact Gina Esipila to coordinate drop-off or shipment at firstname.lastname@example.org.