Interfaith Works is happy to announce that we will begin a gradual reopening of the Interfaith Works Clothing Center on Tuesday, June 9!
In order to continue to maintain a safe experience for all of our customers and volunteers, all shopping or volunteer work will be by appointment only. More information about signing up to shop or volunteer is below, along with information about donating to the Interfaith Works Clothing Center.
- At this time, ONLY gently used laundered clothing will be accepted
- Bins available for a no-touch drop off
- Hours for donation drop off are:
- Tuesday – Friday 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Saturday 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
- All volunteers have to wear masks to work and have their temperature taken
- All Volunteering is by appointment ONLY. New volunteers must complete orientation before they are eligible to volunteer at the Interfaith Works Clothing Center
Thank you to all of our Interfaith Works community members for your patience and support throughout the entire COVID-19 health crisis. We look forward to reopening the Interfaith Works Clothing Center and continuing to serve our neighbors in need.Sincerely,
The Interfaith Works Team