UPDATE: PLEASE GO TO OUR VOLUNTEER PAGE FOR CURRENT INFORMATION.
All potential volunteers must complete an application to volunteer with Interfaith Works.
Here is what you need to do:
- Click on “On-line Application” button below.
- Complete and submit the application.
- Once your application is approved, you will receive a confirmation email that will include a link to your own personal Volunteer Information Center (VIC) page.
- When you are in the Volunteer Information Center, you can click the “My Schedule” tab and sign up for open opportunities. Please note that not all opportunities are listed, and we will schedule you for those based on your availability.
- If you have questions, please contact email@example.com, 301.315.1097.
[button link=”https://www.volgistics.com/ex/portal.dll/ap?ap=1190255427″ target=”_blank” color=”default” size=”” type=”” shape=”round” class=”button-bottom-margin” target=”_blank”]On-Line Application[/button]
[button link=”http://interfaith.webtestplace.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Volunteer-Opportunities-Poster-2015-A.pdf” color=”default” size=”” type=”” shape=”round” class=”button-bottom-margin” target=”_blank”]Volunteer Opportunities[/button]