To make a donation, contact Yvonne Esipila, email@example.com, at 301.315.1097.
• Women’s underwear, NEW, preferably cotton briefs, all sizes
• Toiletries: toothpaste and toothbrushes, lotion, shampoo, bar soaps, ALCOHOL FREE mouthwash, deodorant – unopened
• Liquid hand soap and hand sanitizers
• Paper towels
• Toilet paper
• Cleaning supplies (Lysol wipes, bleach, all-purpose sprays/solutions, Windex)
• Men’s fitted crew socks (new) and underwear (new), boxers or briefs, all sizes to 3X
• T-shirts (new or gently used), all adult sizes, mostly large to XL
• Hangers: sturdy, clear plastic only
or click here to donate items on our Amazon Wishlist
Supplies: Liquid laundry detergent (high-efficiency/HE), dish soap, hand soap, locks for lockers
Toiletries: Dental floss, lotion, lip balm, sunscreen
Clothing: Gloves, hats, scarves, pajamas, sports bras (small to XL), shoes, umbrellas, ponchos
Home goods: New pillows, twin sheet sets, fleece blankets, paper napkins, bath towels, washcloths, laundry bags, paper plates
Food: Breakfast foods (cereal, oatmeal packets, breakfast bars, pastries, coffee, sugar, creamer, tea), peanut butter, jelly, pasta, pasta sauce (please, no vodka or wine-based sauces), canned diced tomatoes, tomato paste, green beans or corn (canned or frozen), fresh vegetables, canned
fruits, rice, dried beans
For a full list of all programs’ needs, contact Yvonne Esipila, firstname.lastname@example.org, at 301-315-1097.
Welcome Baby program
Please help new moms and babies get off to a great start! We need the following layette items:
0-3 month clothing
“onesies” (0-3 month size)
To donate baby items, please contact the Interfaith Clothing Center, 301.424.3796.