To donate, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, 301.315.1097.
When our winter overflow shelters open on Nov. 8, Interfaith Works expects Carroll House Men’s Shelter to reach capacity. We have an urgent need for twin sheets, twin blankets, pillows and towels. Items can be dropped off at the Interfaith Works administrative office at 114 West Montgomery Ave., Rockville 20850 or ordered from Amazon at the link below.
- Women’s underwear, NEW, preferably cotton briefs, all sizes; insulated underwear in all sizes
- Men’s fitted crew socks (new) and underwear (new), boxers or briefs, all sizes to 3X; insulated underwear in large sizes
- NEW travel-sized toiletries: shampoo, bar soaps, deodorant, ALCOHOL FREE mouthwash and hand sanitizer
- Paper towels and toilet paper
- Cleaning supplies (Lysol wipes, bleach, all-purpose sprays/solutions, Windex)
- T-shirts (new or gently used), all adult sizes, mostly large to XL
or click here to donate items on our Amazon Wishlist
- Supplies: Liquid laundry detergent (high-efficiency/HE), dish soap, hand soap, toothpaste and toothbrushes, locks for lockers
- Clothing: Gloves, hats, scarves, pajamas, sports bras (small to XL), shoes, umbrellas, ponchos
- Home goods: New pillows, twin sheet sets, fleece blankets, paper napkins and plates, bath towels, washcloths
- Food: Breakfast foods (cereal, oatmeal packets, breakfast bars, coffee, sugar, creamer, tea), peanut butter, jelly, pasta, pasta sauce (please, no vodka or wine-based sauces), canned or frozen vegetables and fruits, fresh vegetables and fruits, rice, dried beans
Welcome Baby program
Please help new moms and babies get off to a great start! The following layette items are:
- newborn-sized diapers
- 0-3 month clothing
- “onesies” (0-3 month size)
- receiving blankets
- burp cloths
- diaper bags
To donate baby items, please contact the Interfaith Works Clothing Center, 301.424.3796.