A great way to involve your friends, family, and faith community is by hosting a drive for the items Interfaith Works’ programs need most. To learn about our greatest need, arrange for a drop off, or find out more, please call 301-762-8682.
Ongoing Needs from all of our programs:
- NEW travel-sized toiletries: shampoo, bar soaps, deodorant, ALCOHOL FREE mouthwash and hand sanitizer, also razors and sunscreen.
- Paper products: paper towels, toilet paper, paper napkins and plates,
- Supplies: Liquid laundry detergent (high-efficiency/HE), toothpaste and toothbrushes, locks for lockers
- Home goods: bath towels, washcloths, new pillows, new or gently used twin and queen sheet sets, fleece blankets
- Children’s NEW underwear, we hope to give 3,000 children new school supplies and new underwear so they start the new year off right (all sizes for students in grades K – 12)
- Women’s NEW underwear, preferably cotton briefs, all sizes; insulated underwear in all sizes
- Men’s NEW underwear, fitted crew socks, boxers or briefs, all sizes to 3X; insulated underwear in large sizes
- Cleaning supplies (Lysol wipes, bleach, all-purpose sprays/solutions, Windex)
- Food: Breakfast foods (cereal, oatmeal packets, breakfast bars, coffee, sugar, creamer, tea), peanut butter, jelly, pasta, pasta sauce (please, no vodka or wine-based sauces), and canned vegetables and fruits
Items can be purchased and delivered to our offices at 114 West Montgomery Ave, Rockville MD 20850,
or click here to donate items through our Amazon Wishlist
Welcome Baby program
Please help new moms and babies get off to a great start! The following layette items are:
- newborn-sized diapers
- 0-3 month clothing
- “onesies” (0-3 month size)
- receiving blankets
- burp cloths
- diaper bags
To donate baby items, please contact the Interfaith Works Clothing Center, 301.424.3796.