To make a donation, contact Yvonne Esipila, firstname.lastname@example.org, at 301.315.1097.
- Women’s underwear, NEW, preferably cotton briefs, all sizes
- NEW travel-sized toiletries: toothpaste and toothbrushes, lotion, shampoo, bar soaps, ALCOHOL FREE mouthwash, deodorant, hand sanitizer
- Paper towels and toilet paper
- Cleaning supplies (Lysol wipes, bleach, all-purpose sprays/solutions, Windex)
- Men’s fitted crew socks (new) and underwear (new), boxers or briefs, all sizes to 3X
- T-shirts (new or gently used), all adult sizes, mostly large to XL
or click here to donate items on our Amazon Wishlist
- Supplies: Liquid laundry detergent (high-efficiency/HE), dish soap, hand soap, locks for lockers
- Clothing: Gloves, hats, scarves, pajamas, sports bras (small to XL), shoes, umbrellas, ponchos
- Home goods: New pillows, twin sheet sets, fleece blankets, paper napkins and plates, bath towels, washcloths
- Food: Breakfast foods (cereal, oatmeal packets, breakfast bars, coffee, sugar, creamer, tea), peanut butter, jelly, pasta, pasta sauce (please, no vodka or wine-based sauces), canned or frozen vegetables and fruits, fresh vegetables and fruits, rice, dried beans
For a full list of all programs’ needs, contact Yvonne Esipila, email@example.com, at 301-315-1097.
Welcome Baby program
Please help new moms and babies get off to a great start! The following layette items are:
- newborn-sized diapers
- 0-3 month clothing
- “onesies” (0-3 month size)
- receiving blankets
- burp cloths
- diaper bags
To donate baby items, please contact the Interfaith Clothing Center, 301.424.3796.